Corporate Members are organisations who are in agreement with the aims of the IEDP and wish to support us through sponsorship.
Our current Corporate Members are:
- Not for Profit Business Services Ltd.
Corporate Membership is open to any organisation that is in agreement with the aims of the IEDP and wishes to support our work. It represents an investment for an organisation through:
- raising the organisation’s profile as a socially responsible and inclusive institution
- developing the organisation’s equality and diversity performance
- keeping up-to-date with the latest equality and diversity thinking
- contributing to the achievement of the highest performance standards in professional equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights practice
Corporate Members are entitled to:
- have their logos displayed on the IEDP website. For a list of our corporate members and sponsors click here.
- a 10% reduction in membership and accreditation fees for their employees
The cost of corporate membership is £1000 per annum + VAT.