Associate members are individuals who have joined the IEDP and endorsed the code of practice. Click here for the IEDP Code of Professional Conduct.
Associate membership is available to all equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights professionals. Associate membership enables you to:
- Belong to a community of practice sharing ideas, advice, peer review
- Exchange news and discussion through the IEDP LinkedIn group
- Access to the IEDP accreditation process
- Access to the members' area of the IEDP website
- Voting rights
- Reduced fees and priority booking for IEDP training courses and other events
- Receive a regular newsletter
- Receive Equal Opportunities Review at a reduced rate
- Influence the development of the profession
- Contribute to national consultations and developments
The subscription period runs from the 1 January to 31 December each year. The annual subscription is £30.00.
The subscription fee will be pro-rata depending in which quarter of the membership year the application is made. Membership renewals are due on 1 January at which time the full annual rate will apply.
We have a concessionary rate of £15.00 if you are unwaged (e.g. if you are retired, work on a voluntary basis, or are a student)
Special offer: Three years' membership for the price of two! If you decide to join as an associate member for three years it will cost just £60, so that's a 33% reduction.